Saturday, December 20, 2008

The TDIC Development


The Tourism Development and Investment Company (TDIC) in Abu Dhabi, TDIC is trying to help Abu Dhabi in developing by backing up the tourism and the economy. There are many projects that TDIC have I choose one of them which I liked it is Al Bateen Wharf

Now I will talk about Bateen Wharf which I think it is the best. The more attractive thing about this project is its location which is on the west coast of Abu Dhabi city. The Hotel is facing the sea so it gives nice view for people. In Addition the shape and design of the building is very pleasant looking; the two blocks are connected together with three bridges. Lakes in front of the building add to the beauty of the view. There is enough are around to walk and roam around in the fresh air.But when I search about Al Bateen Wharf Hotel project I found that they can build something more beautiful and beneficial and also it will take place in a historical place in Abu Dhabi and so I’ll give this project C.

At all, I think these projects are useful for Abu Dhabi in developing it and their people in giving them job opportunities and solve for them other problems. But TDIC should give projects that can help us to use less energy to help our environment

No comments: